Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Season Is On: Hostess Dress


December is my favorite month because it is filled with so many joyful days! It's decoration season, it's snow season, it's glitter season, and most importantly, the most significant and historic birthday ever is on December: Christ's birthday!!!!!

Because it's my favorite holiday, this month long I am going to show you guys what I would wear for different parties and occasion. Today's post: what I would wear if I were hosting my own holiday party.
All photos taken by my handsome husband.

We moved all the way across California, and because our current house is much smaller than our California house, we don't really host any parties. My husband and I feel like there aren't enough room for our new friends and, because the floors are carpet - I loath carpet! 

Anyway back to the title! This adorable Bebe dress is what I would wear if we hosted a Christmas party.  I love this dress! I was wearing this dress when I directed my student fashion show back at my college years, I got in at one of the most prestigious clubs wearing this dress (mind you I was underage at the time, but no worries I didn't drink, I was the designated driver), and I was wearing this dress for a first time Christmas party as a couple for my then boyfriend's work (husband now). Yeah I wore this dress a lot and I will continue wearing it, it's one of my absolute favorite for this time of the year. 

Have a beautiful Monday, a wonderful and successful kick start for the month, and see you all glitsies on Wednesday, cheers!

Outfit Details
Dress: Bebe
Shoes: Forever21




Let's Connect:

The post Christmas Season is On: Hostess Dress first appeared on JuJu's Moments.





8 comments:

  1. Love xmas as well, it's the time for all things happy!! Great post hun x

    Love,
    Whitney

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, I'm glad you enjoyed the post!

      XOXO JuJu

      Delete
  2. Fabulous look! Love those statement earrings
    Have a great week dear!

    xx Cissy
    www.idreamofbunnies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, have a wonderful one yourself also!

      XOXO JuJu

      Delete
  3. You look AMAZING!!! That dress is gorgeous! 😍❤️

    ReplyDelete