Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Season is On: Simple Black Outfit


Christmas is only 3 days away!!! Don't worry if you haven't found what to wear yet, just pull out your black pants, your black top, and put on a killer makeup and jewelry. Go simple with the eye of a tiger.
All photos take by my handsome husband. 

Do you see the glittered eye makeup?!?!?! I love it and I can't wait to show you guys more at the end of this week. Anyway, I hope y'all are getting ready for Christmas; I for myself cannot wait to see family and friends back home in San Diego this Thursday...aahhh I miss California!!!

Have a blessed week, safe travels if you are traveling, and talk to you all on Wednesday, cheers!

Outfit Details
Top: Wet Seal
Pants: EXPRESS
Earrings: H&M


Let's Connect:

The post Christmas Season is On: Simple Black Outfit first appeared on JuJu's Moments.



2 comments:

  1. This oufit is really awesome *_*
    kisses

    Francesca http://www.everydaycoffee.it/

    ReplyDelete