Friday, May 9, 2014

Sneak Peek at My Wedding Gown Part 1


So the following weekend will mark our one year anniversary! I'm super stoked because my plan again is to enjoy each other's company as much as possible.

My wedding gown was custom designed for me from my really good friend Elina at Elina Sheripova (click on her name to see her awesome website). I absolutely loved it and I felt so beautiful in it.

The following photos are the making of the dress. Next Friday's post will be photos from our wedding day!

You see, my dress was three in one! It was a mini dress turned into a mermaid turned into a full skirt ball gown! Can't wait to show you more; have a lovely weekend my glitsies and see you all on Monday for Part 2. Cheers!

Update: Click HERE to see Part 2.



Let's Connect:

The post December & Humid in NW Florida first appeared on JuJu's Moments.




4 comments:

  1. amazing cant wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such an interesting transformation to watch! Can't wait to see more :)

    XO Color Me Courtney

    ReplyDelete