Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Season is On: Cheetah Love


A little fierce attitude with the classy black is such a sophisticated look for a family gathering for the holiday.
 
All photos taken by my handsome husband.

This cheetah wrap skirt is so special to me. I was passed on from my godmother aunt, and every time I wear it, I can smell her near me. Let me clear things out a bit, 1) she's not dead, she still lives in California with her beautiful family and 2) I've washed the skirt before, no worries on the smell. 

She used to wear it for Sunday church and she used to look drop dead gorgeous, as always of course. She passed it on to me while she was cleaning out her closets during her marriage festivities, and I've treasured it even since!

Anyway lovely glitsies, have a wonderful weekend and talk to you all on Monday, cheers!


Outfit Details
Top: Vintage Suzie (you might remember it from HERE)
Skirt: Eye Candy
Shoes: Forever21
Earrings: Boutique from San Diego 



Let's Connect:

The post Christmas Season is On: Cheetah Love first appeared on JuJu's Moments.



5 comments:

  1. Amazing print. Happy Holidays.

    Eye See Euphoria : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/top-10-eyewear-for-christmas-7-linda-farrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and have a jolly one yourself!

      XOXO JuJu

      Delete
  2. What a lovely holiday look! Your cheetah skirt is just fabulous.
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete