Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Season is On: White Holiday Party


It is the perfect time to attend an all-white party and this dress is great!
 
 
 
 
All photos taken by my handsome husband.

This dress is a special one, one of the few dresses that are dear to my heart. I wore this dress when my husband and I got promised, one of the many wedding festivities we have in our culture. Anyway, go and find your white dress if you are attending one this month and make sure to always make a beautiful statement.

Have a wonderful Monday and talk to you all on Wednesday, cheers!

Outfit Details
Dress: Jennifer Lopez
Shoes: Celeste from a Los Angeles Boutique
Headpiece I made


Let's Connect:

The post Christmas Season is On: White Holiday Party first appeared on JuJu's Moments.


3 comments: