Friday, January 2, 2015

Top 5 Reader Favorites & San Diego Trip


This past year has been such a roller coaster for me emotionally, physically, and mentally. But before I go in a bit details, I want to recap the top five posts that you enjoyed so much, and to that I want to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart!

Number 1 - May 9, 2014
This post is my favorite too! It documents the multiple fittings for my wedding gown. I love watching these photos over and over again from time to time.  I reminisce the time I spent with my mother and sister at these fittings and the love and countless nights my amazing friend and designer, Elina Sheripova, put into this dress. Check out the full post HERE.

 

Number 2 - June 3, 2014
This post is a special one to me because of all the jewelry pieces I wore come from someone special that's dear to my heart. Check out the full post HERE.


Number 3 - June 6, 2014
Looking back at this post reminded me how much my body changed after pregnancy. It is kind of bitter-sweet to look at myself on this shoot because it was right after I started to feel better after pregnancy complications. Check out the rest of the photos HERE.


Number 4 - June 14, 2014
I am so happy that this post is one of your favorites! I love this trick so much that I swear by it and I am glad that it got Pinned and shared on social media. Thank you so much, it means so much to me that you find the tricks that I like useful to you. I have plenty more tricks to share with you all this year! Check out the whole process of how to have perfect legs using foundation HERE


Number 5 - June 16, 2014
This post got plenty of views and I'm glad you enjoy it as much as I do. On this one, I wear one of my favorite necklaces and I carry a very unique vintage purse. Now that I think about it, I should wear that necklace more often! Check it out HERE.

~~*****~~


San Diego Trip

We went back to San Diego this past week to visit family and friends. It was such a short time because we had to cut time in half with everyone we saw and we still didn't see everyone we wanted. Even though we didn't see most of our friends, we had such a wonderful time with the ones we did see, of course family made up most of our time. As fun as it was and as exciting as it was seeing everyone, my husband and I couldn't wait to go home by the last day because we were so exhausted. Yes it was a bit too much juggling our daughter in the airplane but we already can't wait to see everyone next year!!! The only thing to keep in mind for our next trip is to take and post more photos.

~~*****~~

Hello 2015!

2014 was a bitter-sweet year. We moved to Florida from California (drove all across and it took us 5 days, yikes),  we had our baby girl, I had the worse pain after delivery, and I finally made my blog one of my priorities to constantly post. Honestly, I'm not sure if I want to go in detail about my excruciating pain after the delivery just yet. I'm not ready to go back in detail and describe what really went down. Even though I told a few friends here and there the surface of the whole ordeal in a comical tone, there are so many factors that went on during that time frame that emotionally I am not ready to open up about them just yet. My goal as a woman is to open up about it and motivate other mothers that pregnancy and bringing a life to this world is a wonderful and joyful feeling.

~~*****~~


As always thank you for reading, it gives me the motivation to keep going!


Let's Connect:

The post Top 5 Reader Favorites & San Diego Trip first appeared on JuJu's Moments.




No comments:

Post a Comment