Monday, January 12, 2015

Golden Globes Awards 2015: Favorite Looks


Who watched the Golden Globes Awards last night? We don't have cable so unfortunately I missed it. Honestly, I don't really like to watch the actual awards show itself, I don't have the patience for it but I do love seeing all the celebrities on the red carpet and see what they are wearing. Thanks to the modern technology, I was able to see almost everyone's looks and these are my top favorites:
Chrissy Teigen wearing Zuhair Murad

Emma Stone wearing Lanvin
(I love her!!!)

Jennifer Lopez wearing Zuhair Murad
(she's looking super HOT, as always!)

Julianne Moore wearing Givenchi

Kate Beckinsale wearing Elie Saab

Kate Hudson wearing Versace

Giuliana Rancic wearing Maria Lucia Hohan
(I love her and love her dress, my absolute favorite out all of them.)

Have a beautiful kick start of your week and talk to you all on Wednesday, cheers!



*All photos from Daily News

Follow along with my moments:


The post Golden Globes Awards 2015: Favorite Looks first appeared on JuJu's Moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment