Friday, November 14, 2014

Knee High Boots - Look 3



The final and third look with knee high boots (thigh high boots) is paired with a dress, tights, and a scarf.
 
All photos taken by my handsome husband.

Lately, there have been some technical difficulties with the website due to updating some programing and trying to add some new features. I want to thank you all for your patience and coming back to check out my latest post. I appreciate your interest dearly, more than I can describe, and I can't wait 'till my blog is up and running properly again. If you come up with anything in the website not working, please do let me know so it can be fixed quickly; all these countless hours of going through everything makes my head spin in circles and I know I missed something :'(

~*~*~

Anyway back to the post title. For the final look of the mini Knee High Boots series, I paired my knee/thigh high boots with one of my favorite  short dresses on top of beige tights and topped it off with a grey scarf. I love mixing the browns with the greys, the golds with the silvers, because of their complete opposite preferences. It's either brown or grey, gold or silver, it's almost never both and that is why I love mixing them together. The colors/metals might not match but I think they go so well together because they contract one another to stand on their own. Besides, don't opposites attract?!?!?! ;)

Take a look at how I paired my knee/thigh high boots with this Look 1 and Look 2.

Have a wonderful weekend you beautiful glitsies and see you all on Monday, cheers!

Outfit Details
Dress: Jessica Simpson 
Boots: Charlotte Russe



Let's Connect:

The post Knee High Boots - Look 3 first appeared on JuJu's Moments.



18 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the knee high boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it as much as i do!

      XOXO JuJu

      Delete
  3. I love all your knee high boots of late - so chic darling!
    Have an amazing weekend!
    Much Love,
    Karen (STYLESMORGASBORD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweets, enjoy your weekend as well :)

      XOXO JuJu

      Delete
  4. I'm obsessed with high boots!!! Love it!

    Xx

    Sofia Lascurain
    www.my-philosophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those boots
    also check out my blog

    http://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love knee-high boots! They make the cole weather so much more bearable.

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, i love them too because they keep my feet and legs warm :)

      XOXO JuJu

      Delete
  7. Great outfit! I always find over the knee boots a bit intimidating
    The Doctor Diva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! They do give that powerful, confidence look :)

      XOXO JuJu

      Delete
  8. Nice look xx

    http://www.itssuperfashion.com/2014/11/fall-pieces-via-farfetch/

    ReplyDelete