Thursday, May 1, 2014

#wwiw Beach Wear Victoria's Secret

What Would I Wear if I Were Out? #wwiw

Some say that the only difference between California and Florida is that Florida has humidity and California doesn't. Well, I disagree! I disagree so much that my brain almost boils, but then I realize that it's pointless to argue with someone that loves Florida as much as I love California. Don't get me wrong, Florida is beautiful on its own respect, but I am a Cali girl at heart. I haven't explored the east coast water yet but I'm looking forward to it though, after all, I do love the water. This would be the look I would wear when my husband and I take our daughter to her first beach adventure.

Get the look: Victoria's Secret


Let's Connect:

The post #wwiw Beach We are Victoria's Secret first appeared on JuJu's Moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment