Monday, May 5, 2014

Oh Birthdays, They Are so Special.


(Photo courtesy to Clip Art Best)

What a year has it been! I don't like my birthdays just because I feel so awkward when someone says "Happy Birthday." I don't know how to respond. I mean most of the time I say "oohh" and forget to thank the person.

Anyway, next year I'll be a quarter of a century and a lot has happened since my last birthday. I have grown so much since then (mentally, spiritually, and physically).

Since my last birthday, I have ended a boring novel (school and not so much of a dating time) and started a beautiful book. I married my best friend, bought a house, moved cities, had a baby, and finally still trying to figure out how to be the best mother I can possibly be.

Let's go back to that growing up thing.
  • I tell yah, it is a phenomenal feeling to have a little beautiful creator in your arms that you and your husband made in an angelic love force together. A wife, girlfriend, or fiance grows into a whole new person when she transitions into a Mother and same goes with her husband, boyfriend, or fiance into a Father. (Mentally)
  • Every step I take with my daughter is in the name of Jesus, my mother Mary, and the great Saint Joseph. There hasn't been a situation where I was lost beyond explanation on what to do that my Mother Mary didn't help me; she has been by my side every step of the way. (Spiritually)
  • I went from a tooth stick to an umpa lumpa. After delivery, my hips got wider and I'm still trying to loose my baby fat after 3 months. I never had the problem of losing weight before, but now my body is a whole new "thing" of flesh and blood. Your body goes through such a change and shock that everything changes from what it used to do. The beautiful thing after all the transition is that I have a beautiful flower to hold on every single day and night.  (physically)

Anyway, I won't bore you anymore of my own reflection of my past year, at least for today. See you all my glitsies tomorrow. Oh by the way, I'm excited for tomorrow's post. Cheers!


Let's Connect:

The post Oh Birthdays, They are so Special. first appeared on JuJu's Moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment