Thursday, May 15, 2014

#tbt Throwbackthursday NYC


I love NY and I love strolling its streets, but I would never want to live there; what can I say, I'm a Cali lady at heart even though currently I'm in Florida.




Photos taken by my handsome husband.


I wish I could show you some of other photos but they are confidential; hope you enjoy these scenery ones! 

My favorite photo: angel at Bethesda Fountain (Central Park)


Let's Connect:

The post #tbt Throwbackthursday NYC first appeared on JuJu's Moments.

2 comments:

  1. The architecture along with the lush landscape is so dreamy! I can spend all day at Central park just people watching! Beautiful images!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Central Park too, in every season! thanks dear
      XoXo JuJu

      Delete