Monday, March 2, 2015

Blazer Fair


I have this love-hate relationship with blazers. They are almost too boxy for me where I feel trapped in. I don't know, something about it I don't like but for some reason, I put on a blazer this past weekend.


All photos taken by my handsome husband. 

It seems like everyone and their mother likes blazers...seriously, half of my mom's closet is filled with blazers. Do you like wearing blazers?

Have a wonderful Monday and talk to you all on Wednesday, cheers!

Outfit details - 
Blazer: Charlotte Russe (old)
Top: Charlotte Russe (old)
Pants: Express
Boots: Guess (remember them from this post HERE?)



~*~*~*~
  1. Have you entered the Guess giveaway yet? Well what are you waiting for? Click HERE and you could win three (3) Guess earrings!!!
  2. March Wish List is live now, check it out HERE

Let's Connect:

The post Blazer Fair first appeared on JuJu's Moments.


2 comments: