Saturday, February 28, 2015

Playlist #4 (A short list)




I get lost in certain songs, they have such a deep meaning that they take me back in time mesmerizing  the memories I have stored in my head for ages to come. At the end of every month, I like to gather all of my favorite tunes of that month and put them in one post so I can go back and listen to them over and over again. Hope you enjoy February's playlist!


^We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off by Ella Eyre

Now do you remember the song "Desert Rose" by Sting featuring Cheb Mami? Well Cheb Mami is an Arab Algerian singer with an amazing voice. Listen to "Desert Rose" to remind you of his voice and then listen to another great song called "Cosi Celeste" (that's Italian just in case.)


^Desert Rose by Sting featuring Cheb Mami

^Cosi Celeste by Zucchero & Cheb Mami

Click HERE to check out the previews post on my favorite tunes: Playlist #3

Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for reading, cheers! 


~*~*~*~


  1. Have you entered the Guess giveaway yet? Well what are you waiting for? ClickHERE and you could win three (3) Guess earrings!!!
  2. March Wish List is live now, check it out HERE

Let's Connect:

The post Playlist #4 first appeared on JuJu's Moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment