Friday, March 6, 2015

Cheetah Shirt Dress


I am not a crazy fan of animal print on my clothes like some of my friends are. I mean, I like them don't get me wrong but not every other piece in my closet is an animal print. Maybe this is the only item I have that is an animal print and it just had to be cheetah. Quite frankly, it was a gift from my godmother.


All photos taken by my handsome husband.

I am however a huge fan of shirt dresses. I think tights and shirt dresses should replace jeans any day of the week at any given moment of the year. They are so comfy, so feminine and oh so easy to feel so beautiful in them.

Just random thoughts in my head at the moment:
  • What the hell is all the talk about the Shopbop sale?!?!?! I'm sorry but I can't see myself putting that much money on one item, at least not anymore after having a baby. Call me frugal, call me whatever but I think I joined the mommy-on-a-budget wagon
  • I want to go to the mall...H&M and Gymboree I am going to see you pretty soon...
  • The 1 Year Anniversary Giveaway is still on, please enter the giveaway and you could win three (3) Guess earrings. Click HERE

Alghty glitsies, have a wonderful Friday and a better weekend and talk to you all on Monday, cheers!

Outfit Details - 
Shirt Dress: Baby Phat (old)
Leggings: Mossimo Supply Co. from Target (old)
Boots: Merona from Target


Let's Connect:

The post Cheetah Shirt Dress first appeared on JuJu's Moments.



No comments:

Post a Comment