Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Smitten with Headpieces (Inspo Photos)


It's no surprise by now that I absolutely love headpieces, especially the outrageous ones that scream volume. I wish we were socially allowed to walk around with couture headpieces, but until that does become socially acceptable, I will dream away with inspirational photos of the headpieces. Take a look at the following photos and I hope you get inspired:

These photos are not mine, I took them from Pinterest.

Some of these headpieces are straight up couture and a few of them are actually wearable for special occasions. Before you leave, please do check out my Pinterest board of headpieces I created and hopefully you will follow for future inspiration. 

Have a wonderful day and talk to you all on Friday, cheers!


Let's Connect:

The post Smitten with Headpieces (Inspo Photos) first appeared on JuJu's Moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment