Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Etsy Shop: Beyond The Sea


I love Etsy shops because of the beautiful creativity that flows through the artists' heads. I can honestly get lost and burn some serious hours browsing through the shops. 


Today's Etsy post is about Beyond The Sea. The owner of the shop is named Lina who lives in LA, California. Oh how I miss LA! I stumbled on her shop through Instagram and I immediately fell in love with the items she sells.  She sells anywhere from bags, to rings, to household items such as a pitcher.  Her style is very ornate and bohemian looking, and I love it!!!

Anyway you beautiful glitsies, check out her Etsy shop and follow her Instagram account. Have a wonderful hump day and talk to you all on Friday, cheers!


***Enter the Giveaway HERE and you could win three (3) Guess earrings!!!


Let's Connect:

The post Etsy Shop: Beyond The Sea first appeared on JuJu's Moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment