Monday, November 17, 2014

Coat & Button Down Dress


There's nothing I love more than a good black dress and quite frankly, half of my closet is filled with black dresses - check this one out HERE :)
All photos taken by my handsome husband.

I love this shirtdress (yes I know I love all of my dresses, I know, I know...) well I love it because it is button-down dress. It is so comfortable, so soft, and long enough for me to actually not wear thick tights to cover my legs. It's exciting for me to have clothes that are long enough. Ohh speaking of long enough, I paired the coat and dress with nude pumps just to make my legs look longer :)

Outfit Details
Dress: Ronni Nicole (on sale HERE)
Coat: Forever21
Shoes: Forever21



Let's Connect:

The post Coat & Button Down Dress first appeared on JuJu's Moments.



4 comments:

  1. Very cute, looks very comfy as well! :)

    Love,
    Whitney

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, and great tips!

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, I'm glad you enjoyed them :)!

      XOXO JuJu

      Delete