Friday, October 17, 2014

Etsy Shop: Geka Jewelry


If you have followed me and read my posts for some time now, then you might have noticed my appreciation and love for Etsy shops! The owners are so damn talented and their craftsmanship is beautiful. So for today since it's FRIDAAAYYYAAAAYYY, there is a new Etsy shop: Geka Jewelry.

The talented owners, George and Kash Athanatos (it sounds a Greek last name to me!), bring tribal jewelry to life through their Etsy shop that is based in South Africa. I mean look at those pieces?!?!?!?! And those are only a few from a sensational and breathtaking collection. You must check them out, because these jewels are simply one of a kind pieces at a crazy great price that you will not find anywhere else.


Some of my other favorites is this body chain and this tribe bracelet. Have you checked them out yet? Visit their website HERE, their Facebook page HERE, and of course their Etsy shop HERE and when you do, oh please do tell me what your favorite pieces are! I would love to know your choices :)

Have a lazy weekend you beautiful glitsies and see you all on Monday, cheers!


Let's Connect:

The post Etsy Shop: Geka Jewelry first appeared on JuJu's Moments.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Juliana! NUmber three is my favorite!!! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete