Monday, October 27, 2014

Office Attire


Office attire can sometimes be boring, feeling the same wardrobe over and over again. Who said that going to the office means dressing up to the rules on the book? Who wrote that book anyway and what exactly does it specify as "office attire?"
All photos taken by my handsome husband.

Office attire in my book is to be respectful to the person you are going to see in the office, to be respectful for their environment and to get business done without leaving any harsh, mysterious or luring feelings behind. So with this said, my office attire as a mother is to keep what God gave me underneath my garments without exposing too much of them, you know those tatas! Now a skirt is perfect and I love wearing them, but anything one inch above my knee I consider showing some thigh meat. 

I like to dress chic, sophisticated, and well put together when I'm in the office without exposing what my husband likes to see. For instance, I love to layer so I layer, I add accessories and jewelry and I top the look with a hand band or a headpiece. Now that is chic and up to date trendy. 

It's a problem I see more and more with office attire especially girls my age. It's a shame to think or believe that showing extra skin will raise you up one extra step on the ladder. To choose appearance over knowledge & experience is just not self fulfilling to me. Well, that's my moment, see you all on Wednesday and have a productive Monday! Cheers you beautiful glitsies!


Outfit Details
Blouse: Live Life by Sanctuary
Vest: New York & Company
Pants: New York & Company
Shoes: Forever21


Let's Connect:

The post Office Attire first appeared on JuJu's Moments.


8 comments:

  1. I was browsing my friend Sandra's (5 inch and up) blog and decided to check out your blog. You are so pretty!


    www.searchingforlbd.com

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet words Heidi and for stopping by :)

      XOXO JuJu

      Delete
  2. Great post and pics. Love it!
    Mimi
    http://cleanmywardrobe.com/blogs/news

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

      XOXO JuJu

      Delete
  3. great office attire... love that vest!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely office attire :) Great look not only for office <3

    Mahshid مهشید


    http://www.facebook.com/thanks2fashion
    http://www.thankstofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful for stopping by :)

      XOXO JuJu

      Delete