Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Dryer Sheet & Deodorant?


Since time is so precious and valuable to me, I am always looking for tricks and hacks to make my life easier when in time of need. By all means this trick is not the most efficient one, but it does the job for a quick fix.
^Don't you just hate it when you put your deodorant before you wear your blouse only to realize the stains are all over your pretty top? I sure do and I can't stand it, especially when I'm out the door and don't have the time to change the blouse. This is when I had enough! I realized that the dryer sheets must do something other than smell really good.

^Ok so take one dryer sheet (not used)


^Start gently rubbing the sheet on the spot. 

^Then use your hand/fingers to remove the excess.


^And there you have it, before and after.


All photos taken by my handsome husband. 


I hardly use dryer sheets for my laundry (I use them only for the sheets and towels) but I do use them quite often for other things. For instance, I put one in the trash bin that's in our kitchen (not in the trash bag, but just in the bin itself) so the smelly nasty trash smell will not take over the kitchen every time I open the lid. I also put one in the diaper genie so my girl's room doesn't smell like stinky baby poop!

I hope this hack helped you a little bit and made your life a little faster. Please share with me what are some of your tricks to make your day go a little smoother. I would love to know :)

Outfit Details
Top: Worthington (old, but I like this one HERE too)
Jeans: Surprise for next week's post, stay tuned :)


Let's Connect:

The post Dryer Sheet & Deodorant? first appeared on JuJu's Moments.




8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the post dear, it makes my heart happy! My onpy advise is to be careful using damp wash cloth because it can sometimes leave a bigger stain depending on the fabric like silk for instance.

    XOXO JuJu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm loving how the sheets get used for so many other things!!! Before I got married, I used to put the sheets right on the AC vent so the whole house would smell fresh but now my husband doesn't like it so no more of that :(
    I haven't really used the dryer sheets to remove other stains but a friend of mine told me that used dryer sheets are great on removing soap scum on shower doors. I have to try that one myself honestly.

    XOXO JuJu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! Sometimes deodorant leaves a really bad stain on clothes
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the post Francesca, I hope it comes in use when needed :)

      XOXO JuJu

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm glad it helped in any way dear :)

      XOXO JuJu

      Delete
  5. Such a great tip! Never heard of it!

    xx,Marky
    www.mypinkboudoir.eu

    ReplyDelete