Friday, August 22, 2014

Fairy Gypsy


My husband and I had lots of fun shooting this; he climbed a ladder and I was twirling.
All photos taken by my handsome husband.

I felt like as if my parents were a fairy and a gypsy, a true mythical world filled with sparkle, gold jewels and clean glamour rust!

On another note, I am looking for guest writers for mid-late September; I'm heading to pretty Indiana to see family and I won't have internet connection. Please let me know if you are interested. 

Have a beautiful weekend glitsies, cheers!




Let's Connect:

The post Fairy Gypsy first appeared on JuJu's Moments.

9 comments:

  1. Love all the gold! Thanks so much for stopping by!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I enjoyed reading your post!

      XOXO JuJu

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/oxblood.html
    Twitter: @thestylemma
    Instagram: @thestylemma
    Facebook: Thestylemma

    ReplyDelete