Wednesday, August 20, 2014

White Cooling Pants


I love black and white photos and no doubt I love the ones my husband takes and makes them black and white while he's photographing me. Anyway, black and white photos have nothing to do with this post, I just wanted to share that with you since the photo above is B&W; the real subject of this post is about an all-white outfit.
All photos taken by my handsome husband.

Last Wednesday, the outfit was an all-black look (HERE). Although I LOVE an all black look, I also LOVE an all-white look! It's the ying-yang type of deal, I mean a little brightness needs to compliment the seductive black. With an all-white look, I like to keep my jewelry as simple as possible, hardly any in this case.

On another note, I can't wait to show you guys Friday's post, my husband and I had so much fun shooting the look. Until then, have a beautiful one glitsies, cheers!

P.S. Remember these shoes from this post HERE? I love these pair, they are absolutely so comfortable!


Let's Connect:

The post White Cooling Pants first appeared on JuJu's Moments.

3 comments: