Monday, June 23, 2014

Family is Everything and Life is Beautiful.


This past weekend was a handful. From frustration, anger, to confusion, there were a lot of lessons learned.

I am a mother, a wife, and a housewife. I need to take care of my husband, be there for my daughter, and take care of the house needs, it's that simple. I refuse to let a career take over that. Now, sometimes it gets hard for me to see it and I loose the sense of my purpose (a family life), but I am fortunate enough to  have a blessed husband that shows me the road back again with so much love, patience, and understanding.

With all that been said, I am now only going to blog three days a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. You see, the blog feeds my sanity, satisfies my impulsive urge of beautiful pieces and fills my right brain with so many joyful colors, patters, and scribbles.

I hope you find your purpose and hold on to it. Hope you truly discover it and enjoy it every single day, the moment you loose track of it (like how I did), it gets rocky, shaky, and even sometimes nasty with the surrounded people that you love the most. Hope you all had a better weekend than I did and see you all on Wednesday. Have a beautiful one glitsies and cheers to life!


Let's Connect:

The post Family is Everything and Life is Beautiful first appeared on JuJu's Moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment