Tuesday, April 29, 2014

#wwiw Another Day in the Office


What Would I Wear if I Were Out? #wwiw  
Ever since I started buying my baby's diapers online because they were so much cheaper in large quantity, I started to think that there must be great designer products out there that are marked down to be affordable for a larger crowd. So I started surfing now that I have sort of created my husband's "man room" into my space office to blog, I found some really great eCommerce websites that have pretty amazing clothes. One of the online shopping websites that I really like is Bluefly. They have designer pieces marked down. Anyway, I would wear this chick, elegant, yet modern look to another day in the office.

Get the look: all pieces from Bluefly


Let's Connect:

The post #wwiw Another Day in the Office first appeared on JuJu's Moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment