Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Lined Pants & Sheer Blouse


Perhaps these pants are one of my top favorites ever. Alright, maybe my second favorite, the number one spot would have to be my pajamas, I mean nothing beats comfy pajamas!
^^^Do you see my daughter's toys on the corner there? She is learning how to crawl and she is taking her toys everywhere with her.
^^^I love these earrings! Do you remember them from HEREThey were a steal at Beals Outlet, oh how I love a great deal that's so hard to let go.
All photos taken by my handsome husband.

Alright, now back to the post and away from pajamas for a few hours. Like I said earlier, I love these lined pants and I love styling them differently. In this particular look I paired them with a long sheer black top and a thin white belt. I've also worn them with a very airy top tucked underneath the pants.

Have a wonderful Wednesday you beautiful glitsies and see you all on Friday, cheers!

P.S . did you see yesterday's picture HERE?!??? I love these shoes ^_^




Let's Connect:

The post Lined Pants & Sheer Blouse first appeared on JuJu's Moments.

10 comments:

  1. Woah, those pants are so awesome!

    -- Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! Your pants especially. And I agree, pajamas are one of the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I'm glad you enjoyed the post! :)

      XOXO JuJu

      Delete
  3. I love those shoes. Thanks for sharing.

    Eye See Euphoria . http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/paparazzi-saturdays-7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the post :)

      XOXO JuJu

      Delete
  4. Looks so lovely! Great post
    My last outfit
    www.ilblogdelmarchese.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you styled those pants!!
    xo Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat, I'm glad you enjoyed the post :)

      XOXO JuJu

      Delete