Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Back At it Again, This Time for Good

I am back on blogging and this time I am committed on blogging constantly. It is my way out of my own insanity and just simply documenting my new life as a wife, mother, and as the new girl in town.

On another note, It looks like an all-nighter tonight. After such a horrible weekend all the way till yesterday, my baby will not go to sleep unless she is in my arms. 

One of the benefits of staying up all night with your new born is that you're surfing the web ALL NIGHT LONG. After reading countless articles on the Pampers website, searching things to do in the new town, looking at people's Facebook profiles, I was constantly on fashion websites and blogs. Fashion made my nights easier and faster. 

Anyway glitsies, I hope you join me on my journey. Have a blissful one and we'll talk soon. Until then, cheers!


Let's Connect:

The post Back At it Again, This Time for Good first appeared on JuJu's Moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment